My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me!

Seems like people are hating it. Although I am kinda liking it tbh. The mc gives off ayanokouji vibes from cote.

@fluskar I knew it was getting one sooner or later, I expect more of these harem type LN/manga to get anime since harem has become so popular.

@Agent_9 the diffrence now is that since the quintuplets manga/anime was very successful harem has become bigger, look at Cuckoo's Fiance which was like the best selling manga that started in 2020.

Fed-Kun's army
please tell me what kind of harem this is

is it where the MC likes one or he fucks every single one

So from reading the synopsis, annoying Kouhai who constantly says Senpai "are you into me? Wtf you wanna date me?" and mc is efficiency youth is a lie type and os not interested, also her having the name Iroha, I'm guessing it's basically Oregairu's Hachiman Hikigaya and Iroha route manga and I would not read it if thats low key the same case or not.

Let me know if it's the way I assumed or should I give it a try..

holy shit on god i tried, i TRIED to give this manga another chance

but i just don't care about what's happening in it

it's just your average typical manga that uses boring cliches and good golly god it's so boring

BUT, if you're enjoyed reading that's alright, i'm just typing my own opinion here, it's your choice

but for me i rate this 0/10 because it's so boring

@calmbreez I tink it's a harem where the girls like the main male mc and the mc is a lil oblivious to their feelings as he isn't interested in a relationship. Basically the kouhai and mashiro surrounds and follow the male mc so it's a harem Cuz a few girls like the male mc? I guess

Might HAVE A LITTLE SPOILER!

This are my thoughts. Male mc ends up with Iroha or gets much much closer with Iroha. Mashiro feels like she's been pushed aside and creates a distance between her and the male mc and iroha. At one chap, the male mc said he won't let ozu take care of mashiro smth liddat cause mashiro might fall in love with ozu. So my thoughts is that ozu MIGHT fall in love with mashiro. And when ozu sees mashiro sad or creating a distance from the male mc cause mashiro knows abt iroha's feelings for the guy and iroha gets extremely close and all touchy touchy with the guy, ozu might come comfort and take care of her. Maybe mashiro and ozu will have more talking and more interaction then ozu will confirm his feelings for her and mashiro might not even care Cuz she's looking ooboshi most of the time and maybe she slowly like blushes to his touch or some shit and maybe she feels that since she doesn't have a chance with ooboshi since iroha is leading then maybe mashiro will slowly like ozu back. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I'M SAYING BUT YEA.

and if the book mashiro lent ooboshi to read which is the dense childhood friend and the tsundere bla bla then if one chapter ooboshi talks abt the book or the ending of the book maybe we can get a little clear answer. Normally the short hair childhood friend would lose like onodera, ichigo but we never know the author's path. Maybe mashiro wins? Just like how
yotsuba from gotoubun no hanayome won
. We'll see only time can tell. I haven't read the light novels but I've heard the new volume coming out is that Iroha's mom wants to meet Ooboshi.

This is... really fucking bad...

I really tried to like it, but it's really damn boring.

0/10

Group Leader
Anime confirmed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaIdmldgIDQ

Users who are viewing this thread