My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me!

Fed-Kun's army
Tried reading the last available chapter of the novel and jfc it's tedious. The author clearly thinks of themselves as some kind of sophisticated intellectual and its painfully annoying to deal with his absurd writing style and the characters' ridiculous inner thought dialogue. It feels like the manifesto of someone who believes that they're a wise sage with vast philosophical knowledge, when really they're just incredibly self absorbed. Trying to read this non stop monologuing from the MC is like chewing rocks -- even Invisible Dragon was easier to get through; The grammer's not bad here, it's just not logical or smooth flowing...

For example: "The mixing of public and private affairs is the new norm. This is the time of personality and individuals, away from military-style organizations—and we’ve crossed that to reinstall the era of community. Leaving aside infrastructure-type work, a creative work always involves public and private"
-- literally has no relation to the plot and every single paragraph is full of nonsense like that. I just wanted to know how things end but if it continues like this then I doubt I'll be satisfied with whatever comes. The reason the MC is a pain in the ass is because he has the persona of the author.
Also who wastes space in their final chapters on crap like that, when the main romantic plotlines have yet to be resolved? ~ oh yeah I'm sure the readers want to hear you babble about infastructure instead of reading a conclusion to the story.

I only wanted to see if the couple I ship end up together. I don't need 5 paragraphs about how being socially inept means the only way to communicate is through being a douche with tongues of toxic razors and... ...stop. Just talk like a normal human being for 5 minutes, I swear it's not that hard.

Fed-Kun's army
In the epilogue now (absolutely not an epilogue, just a next chapter; The author doesn't know what an epilogue is) And there's still no resolution, instead it's basically just all been crap like this
(Between two side characters):

"
Comparing the sales of your newly released [Gather them all! Sea of Fish] and our [Grand Fantasy 7 Remake], I wonder who will stand on top? Ha ha ha.”

“I wonder how much you paid to produce such quality. We focus on quality, while maintaining an efficient development. I wonder who would win in terms of raw profit? Fufufufufu.”

“Ha ha ha. Ha ha ha.”

“Fufu. Fufufu.”

Us two adults were sharing a healthy laugh. You could categorize this as a perfectly normal exchange by social standards.
"

I can only even remotely understand what the author's thinking right now, if I assume that this is the epilogue for the current volume but not the last chapter of the story - that more will come out - since there's a ton of stuff that's unresolved.

Group Leader
@StaK

Many yikes in that. First, go back to reading isekai or average romance, will ya. This isn't just some 'Strong protag, tits, and romance' series, alr. The author thought about every single plot thread to the greatest detail, and it's not his fault if you can't see that. Additionally, this is a manga adaptation, so of course things will be left out.

Second
Not once was it mentioned that volume 5 was the last volume, so I don't know why you have to complain here in the manga commenct section of all places. We're at volume 5, not volume 13, so of course there's still questions left unanswered. Getting everything served to you on a silver plate at v1 would be boring, right?

Third
There's lots of mindless stuff to read out there, and I would love to recommend some if you want to read them, but don't complain if one series actually goes beyond that. Jesus.

Fed-Kun's army
@RiceFarmerVN No not even remotely, Ive consumed all of those forms of media constantly for the past 15 years.

Seeing similar problems repeatedly doesnt mean I have to start ignoring them.

Fed-Kun's army
@batoolo no not really any yikes, just opinions. And I even quoted plot irrelevant passages to explain my points.
I dont really feel like doing more than just skimming over your reply right now so I'm not going to, maybe I will later, I just dont care very much. I assume its some mix of patronization and defensiveness, so let me say this: You're entitled to your opinions but that in no way reduces the validity of my own.
And don't try to tell me what to do or say, or where; if you've somehow convinced yourself you have some kind of superior standing that would give you the right to do so, please disillusion yourself of that.

Light Novels have more text (both relevant and filler) than their Manga Adaptations, more news at 11

I just hope that MC would be shipped together with Iroha later.
The story itself is pretty good, actually.

@StaK calls author a smartass,.... then acts like a total smartass..................
i don't know where the normalcy of your words that you hide behind is supposed to be when you just sound like the biggest self-entitled jerk in all of comment section-vile.

and i'd understand if you just wanted to point out flawed and uninteresting writing, but when you're trying to find personal fault in the author for writing dumb stuff, you're actually being just as dumb and cocky,

cause literally no-one want's to read your bulls**t, especially in the span of multiple comments.
or rather you yourself seemingly don't even wanna talk to people so what even is your point in doing that?
What are you even trying to prove? How temperamental and immature you are?

It's tiring to read random unnecessary outbursts like with my comment right?
and trying to preach to people who already are probably aware of it's flaws, at least partially , but is also just accepting them, to enjoy it the best for what it is, is the problem
and what people actually mean when they say "you must be new to this", is "we more or less already know that, you smarta*s"

bruh these monthly update mangas are always so good yet it pains me to wait for updates 😭

I have no idea why this has a 7.11 rating.
This manga deserves an 8 at the very least.

Contributor
The beginning was 7/10.
Quite ok for a start.
Once Mashiro appear in the story, it's 4/10 for me, i hate this character, especially because the way she talk.

Hahahahahah. Iroha actually made me remember my childhood friend. She acted just like Iroha. Fun times. 😂😂😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread