My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me!

Group Leader
For anyone wondering, it's not a harem (yet, looking at 3 LN volumes). The harem tag just got added by people seeing three girls and jumping to conclusions

Fed-Kun's army
@BaToolo : For anyone wondering, it's not a harem (yet, looking at 3 LN volumes). The harem tag just got added by people seeing three girls and jumping to conclusions

This.

Where's chapter 1 english tho?

Fed-Kun's army
synopsis reminds me of Hachiman from snafu... not gonna hate on MC... he has his reasons...

Double-page supporter
*Decimal chapters being decimals*
Manga artists decades ago: ...is this some new practical joke...?

so the description basically just makes this seem like the most basic male fantasy you could think of. It's like they aren't even trying to hide it

Fed-Kun's army
"The hottest girl at our school with perfect grades keeps flirting with me, a very serious and anti-social guy. Gosh, why can't this sexy woman just leave me alone?"

Wow, how original. *throws into burning trash pile*

All three girls faces already shown now (by 1.3) though. One is the teacher. One is the mainly shown girl. The third one is in one of the color cover pages.

"The hottest girl at our school with perfect grades keeps flirting with me, a very serious and anti-social guy. Gosh, why can't this sexy woman just leave me alone?"
Wow, how original. *throws into burning trash pile*
😆

As someone who actually generally likes harems I see it being a downside in this case. Will still read it though.

who came up with this ridiculous idea of cut the chapters in a lot of parts? man, post the chapter after you finish. I feel like im playing those early access game

Users who are viewing this thread