My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me!

Dex-chan lover
It would be nice if the story actually plans to deliver on the premise. Don't get involved with people that harass you, and if you like someone, don't do stuff to them that they hate.

Double-page supporter
Actually kind of interesting to get the story from such a premise where the MC is THIS forward with dismissing other character's affections. Dunno how well it'll pan out, but I'm so in for this

@snegerd well I would suggest joining CClaw discord because you get up to date when they are up, then go to "in Projects" and scroll up to number 4 and you can read it on their site. If you dont like that idea then it should be on a website that has other LN.

Dex-chan lover
this is the first time a female ( I supposed she's) main character annoyed me so much just from a first chapter lol. not even uzaki annoy me like this

Double-page supporter
Good to finally have an update to this after a while buuuut this is giving off massive "bring in like six love interests and drag it out for 60 chapters before the seemingly promised harem end is cucked out"

I'm still gonna give this like five or six more chapters out of sheer hope, but I am not expecting much

Thanks for the warning at the end of chapter one, I'm out, this feels a bit too "hen". Protagonist was also weird towards his friendguy.

Well, am MC that doesn't seem to be a f*cking retard when women are nearby is something refreshing. Not gonna lie, I hate females chars from chapter 1. Hoping he gets the yaoi route with the friend.

Fed-Kun's army
Why does the friend look so much like Yoai bait?! WTF is going to happen in this blant piece of paper?

The most annoying thing about this is the story itself. The art ranges from almost A1 to mediocre in the same page, and the girls are okay to garbage at worst. The only thing saving this is the teacher, with a not-so-unique-but-slightly-well-done twist on her character. I don’t even know why the Mc would waste his time on mashiro, all she seems to be is a pain in the ass to deal with, even with the slight character development.

Chapters are long, which is usually good, but this series makes it feel like a slog to read them.

The Mc talks about how he hates “wasted talent” which is quite ironic for this story lmao

>I'm just your average guy. I'm not a harem protagonist like my friend over there.
>I may have a smoking hot younger girl lusting after me, a clingy tsundere 10/10 childhood friend I can skip the annoying courting phase because we have to pretend to be lovers and she's into me anyways, and a bombshell teacher who is hopeless without me. All while I keep my interactions with them to nothing but barely human decency, but I'm average, I swear.

If I murder him and bathe in their blood will I gain his protagonist powers? I never thought I'd see someone more enraging in his obliviousness to his own extraordinary luck than Raku and Fuutarou yet here we are.

Double-page supporter
A dense MC is annoying but mashiro is extremely annoying of I don’t wanna share you so I’m gonna be a total bitch no she’s not a tsundere she’s just a bitch

Dex-chan lover
this just exploded into pure trash, its honestly super confusing even what is going on at this point, and the only thing thats clear is that its bad honestly REEEE! no but serious gg see u guys in the next manga

Users who are viewing this thread