My Girlfriend Gives Me Goosebumps! - Ch. 7 - AND MAYBE YOUR HEART

Dex-chan lover
xufxin5kk7441.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it. The end of the chapter is just bait.

He's probably gonna say something like "I want to start over fresh with you" and then give her a specific explanation of what he wants.

Either that, or the crazy fucker is really breaking up with this psycho for the express purpose of making her lose her shit.

Personally, I'm hoping for the second option.

Called it.

...Too bad it wasn't the second option, though.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the upload! This shit is soo good. Cute and crazy is the best. I'm looking forward to see just how out of hand she is going to get now.

Dex-chan lover
I think this manga is doomed. it's back to "i will make you fall for me". I don't like this kind of plot.

Dex-chan lover
wow, the author didn't spend 100 chapters of the mc hiding his real intentions and milking the shit out of all the drama of preventing it from being exposed

Dex-chan lover
Glorious. Just... glorious.

His face on the second to last page is interesting... If he manages to both have her existence make his heart race and fall in love with her, he'll have struck gold twice.

On the other hand, I wonder if she'll ever fall in love with him in a deeper sense. To her, love and psychological obsession are unified. I do think, though, that if he was eventually a positive influence in her life, who managed to make her happy in a way that she previously never understood was possible, she'd possibly be able to fall in love with him all over again.

For now though, I say let's put traditional romantic love on the back burner, and bring on boyfriend-girlfriend 2.0.

Users who are viewing this thread