My Girlfriend Gives Me Goosebumps! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - PREPARED

Dex-chan lover
Well, chapter 2 sold me on this manga. I loved the two-page spread of her listening in.

As long as her character doesn't devolve into incorrigible paranoia and nice boats, and the somewhat comedic tone of the last page has me hopeful it won't, it feels like I'll be able to enjoy a solid romance with a yandere heroine here. Feels a bit like Michiru in Mieruko-chan.

Group Leader
this is way better than I expected. Guy intentionally wanting the creepiest stalker on the market XD.... thats amazing.

Dex-chan lover
Really hope she's enough of a sociopath that she won't step out of line with knives and the like. It's gonna be a lot of fun with it being kept as a romcom...

VIP
Really hope she's enough of a sociopath that she won't step out of line with knives and the like. It's gonna be a lot of fun with it being kept as a romcom...
i think it's implied that she about to do something ugly (probably stabbing) to her and MC if things go south (which ironically MC just saved). hence why if you read the chapter, she keep reaching for her bags.

Dex-chan lover
this reminds me of kaguya love is war but with MC getting the feels from yandere gf.

Dex-chan lover
i think it's implied that she about to do something ugly (probably stabbing) to her and MC if things go south (which ironically MC just saved). hence why if you read the chapter, she keep reaching for her bags.
Oh true... It's probably better to say I hope the story doesn't go that route lol

With MC keeping her in check.

Dex-chan lover
I already feel like this is one of those mangas that will keep me double checking if they added the horror or gore tag before each new chapter :kek:

Dex-chan lover
I already feel like this is one of those mangas that will keep me double checking if they added the horror or gore tag before each new chapter :kek:
=O, self spoiler, checking mangadex tags ... nothing, checking mangaupdates "character growth" nooooo, someone is fixed!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread