My Girlfriend Gives Me Goosebumps! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - MAKING MEMORIES

Dex-chan lover
Knew it!
She was gonna leave behind a listening device 😂

Supporter
Met and started interacting with his mom six months ago? This girl has been playing the long game on this one.

Dex-chan lover
Another solid chapter.

I'd forgotten a few things, so I reread part of chapter 1 and paid more attention... Right, he was a 3rd year middle school in the track team, that's when he met Kisaki by chance, and then 6 months later when he started high school, Kisaki ended up in the same class as him.

Somehow, I'd skimmed the chapter far too much, and mentally remembered it as a sort of "a week later, Kisaki just suddenly transferred into his class" sort of development. So, the timeline with how she's known his mother for 6 months makes perfect sense. It also makes sense that with her surveillance/spy abilities, she could use those 6 months to find out what high school he planned to attend and apply to it too (probably snooped his mail at night, or planted bugs on his mother) and make sure she ended up in the same class as him (probably either snuck into someone's office and made subtle alternations, or did some social engineering with the person in charge... or maybe more creative/unethical influence methods).

Definitely curious about what her family life is like, too. Probably my ideal scenario would be that she's from a rich family that pays no attention to her... that, or her family looks like a perfect family to Haruka, but they're actually threatened by her into doing so, and are living in fear of her. (Anyone here read the web novel Ward? Never mind...)

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure homeboy knows he got wire-tapped lol, he must've... The misdirection wasn't pulled off, it couldn't be...

Also feel like Kisaki might actually be coming from some... innocent intentions? We've yet to know her home life, but I feel like she's a psychopath who's very desperate for connection or family.... or something. From the part where she's interacting with the mom, it feels hinted that her desire isn't going to be only and exclusively Haruka's love? Though the first chapter doesn't really support that either (her past friendship with Rinko), unless she changed her sights to bigger ideals with Haruka. Chapter two does show that she's self aware, and even accepting that maybe this won't last forever, so part of me wants to believe that she knows boundaries to some capacity..? idk

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this is kinda interesting, guy seems like he's gonna go from chasing thrills to genuinely liking her based off of that reaction to the hug (which was cute)

Supporter
But did she knew him from back then? How long has she been targeting him?
He probably thinks as much.
image.png

Users who are viewing this thread