My Girlfriend Is a Villain - Ch. 4 - A Life-preserving Leap

Dex-chan lover
mhmm im guessing u r talking about "girls of the wild"...

at first i too think that he might be hiding his skills... but him saying "i preserved my dignity as a man" and slipping made me think no... but ya him saying "normal" everytime also tells me hes hiding them... so im 80% on the our mc is a boss

Dodging 1 or 2 bullets out of 20 --> Such strong, I wanna fight!
I give her credits for being cute.

tbh, it looked like he did not even attempt to dodge anything out of protest, except "those" to protect his dignity. So if he can be turned over to be assed properly, who knows what he can do? (except for those that look into the Raws :3)

I will never understand this portrayal of bullets. Bullets move fast as fuck. From that distance, no one can react to dodge them after they've already been fired. I know this manhua isn't supposed to be realistic or anything, but I just had to complain because every author thinks their MC is Neo

Dex-chan lover
Is the author trying to fool us by saying that he only dodged because he wanted to maintain his dignity?? I can take that actually...

Group Leader
@SSS26032002 He dodged because he didn't want to get shot in the dick. His comment about "maintaining his dignity *as a man*" was referencing that.

i already feel how im loosing my brain cells from reading this XD oh well nvm :D

MD@Home
Not even safety goggles, wouldn't be surprised if there's been multiple incidents and actually I expect there to have been multiple, if kids can get hurt doing casual sports then even more so with such unorganized firearms course. Also, dodging bullets in real time... kek, this is trying really hard to be cringe trying to look cool with guns and all but failing irl showing that it really doesn't know anything at all about them

*Dodges 1 attack while getting hit by every other attack*

Girl: Wow! He's super strong!

Users who are viewing this thread