My Girlfriend Is a Villain - Ch. 47 - Tian Gui vs. Luo Ke

Double-page supporter
I still don't get who are in what clans? What clan is the MC in?

Contributor
@Mnuchinboo really short: MCs was once the strongest. Now there are three: the one of chen-ge, the one of the always eating girls supported by li si si's clan and finally simos/si mo si

I'm sparse with details, because the offical translation on WeComics is ahead of this fan-TL

Dex-chan lover
Catgirl with big tits. Do I need say anything more? 😁

Jokes aside... It's funny, if not unpredictable, that the girl who looked like she only cared about food is really nothing like that.
In fact Wang Xi is pretty scary. And implied to be a savvy politician, or whatever you want to call her being a clan "acting head"

Makes me wonder why exactly all these girls like Zhang Nan so much.... I guess we'll have some flashback, because it's probably something that goes way back. There's no way they would all be SO invested in Zhang Nan after only interacting for a few weeks at school. We have seen a tiny bit of Chen Ge's past... but know nothing of the others.
Chen Ge even implies that Wang Xi could be willing to put her clan into harm's way for Zhang Nan after all.... There has to be something there.

Fed-Kun's army
@freestyle - Bruh, this is her getting MORE protection for him. She's cornering the other girl so she can no longer sit on the fence. If you haven't forgotten, main girl is in a situation where her own father would kill the mc if he finds out it's hindering her. She doesn't have any actual power to protect him.

Group Leader
@Mnuchinboo here's my recap in my translator notes at the end of chapter 45.

Fu Long Clan - This was the most powerful clan before their sudden collapse. Important members: Zhang Nan and his family.
Tian Gui Clan - One of the more powerful clans right now. Important member: Chen Ge
Luo Ke Clan - Less powerful than the above two. Important member: Wang Xi (Likes to eat)
Qian Ying Clan - Not much is given so far. Important member: Li Si Si (Red-head, muscle > mind)
Si Mo Si Clan - Rivals to Tian Gui. Important members: Zhao Ling (Shot Zhang Nan), Lu Ren Jia (Ex-clan member, sandbag king)

i don't like the mc being useless like this, it was fine while it was comedy but now that it's serious it's a probleme for me, he is there lying on a bed while they are out their ploting things, i hope he get some sort of power or i'll have to drop

Contributor
Still waiting for one of them to actually become MC's girlfriend so that the title will be more accurate.

Liu

I don't understand why the MC is in this mess. I mean, his clan collapsed didn't it? He himself has no plan to rebuild it, so why people aren't just ignoring him?
To me, although I love the plot and the chara design, what I understand is Blue hair clan VS sandbag king's brother clan. But like, MC is here because of ??? It's really bothering me.

Fed-Kun's army
@Liu I would assume the people going after him want to eliminate all possibility of him rebuilding his clan. As long as he's around, even if doesn't care right now, he might later.

Dex-chan lover
It look like aria the scarlet bullet. Mc has the op mode but this one can't get activated as he "killed" his best friend.

Users who are viewing this thread