Folks
its better reading it on webnovel
It seems to be pay to read but with only
SS (soul stone)
They can be obtained in two ways
1 pay for them $€
2 complete the daily "missions"

1 Watch the ad 5 SS + 5 EXP
2 Complere the daily log in reward (you can multiply it with another ad ) ?SS + ?SS (it can be more than 5
3 Vote with energy stone 5 SS + 5 EXP
4 power stone 5 SS + 5 EXP
Sometime you will get over 30 per day

Energy and power stones can be gathered daily 1/day
They are used for support of the artist in some kind of chart where they are showed to gather more readers
Well you can use SS to support the artist but I dont do that from obvious reasons :D

I gathered more than 300 by doing this
1 chapter costs 13
When you eventually catch up with updates then ita rather easy to gather and read more manhuas from different artists
There are more than 25 chapters already
15 are for free 16+ are for SS

Dex-chan lover
Read the webnovel up to about chapter 300 before dropping it... there is something about most Chinese harem webnovels that really irks me. It's probably the constant and extremely repetitive internal monologues the main character has that seems like it's only there for padding length. That and the way most Chinese harem authors treat secondary male characters in their stories is pretty bad, usually because the MC is not that great of a person to begin with but in order to make him seem great, every other male of significance has to be near downright evil.

Ok, chapter 6 and 7 was here, I hate it when something gets pulled in the middle of Reading it. Now I am going to rip the official English from here https://www.webnovel.com/comic/14017933605996401

Dex-chan lover
Tried reading this on another site but the further the story went on the bigger of an asshole the MC became.

Dex-chan lover
@Blue-Plum That's just my opinion. If you have time to kill why not give it a try. I just got tired of the MC being the so called good guy when they force other male characters to be complete shitheads for no other reason then to make the MC look cool. When in reality he's a shithead himself and not in a good way. I don't mind dark heroes but this just falls flat on it's face.

Dex-chan lover
@Tsumi
Yeah, is why things like Highschool of the dead are rare. It had two main guys and while one basically got a harem the other guy got a girl too and she was also great.

To anyone who will read this, don't trust the title nor the manhua's cover, this is a harem, if you want a more fitting tittle for this, it should be something like "My harem girls are all zombies" or "My waifus are all zombies".
The story itself is plain, and in every single chapter there is hentai, so I advice you to read other manhuas if you come here for survival and post apocalypse theme.

@Ira_Acedia I don't knew if anyone can accept it quietly like you did. I mean everyone who read the tittle would think it is a couple not a throuple or a group of lovers.

@mobrine A couple defines to "two people who are married or otherwise closely associated romantically or sexually."

All the title does is affirm that he has a girlfriend who happens to be a zombie. You can also have more than one girlfriend and more than one spouse.

Though, from the genres, it literally has "harem" in there - so it's to be expected that there would be multiple people who like the MC. But it also has "Romance", so that suggests progression towards a specific character, probably the girlfriend. I dropped this a long time ago though (wasn't getting updated in English here, so it was a pain to continue), so I don't know how whether the actual story is like that.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh...the high grade weapons they found have the color palette associated with their clothes....that is a load of bull.
I want to see the face of a blacksmith that crafts gauntlets for striking and piercing fucsia, and the heroing slashing a wall leaves scars bigger than her arm.
Is not a bad manhua, but for the sake of fanservice they make this stuff and the girls going around dressed as ready to club in a damn apocalypse, it should be pants and military gear 24/7.

Users who are viewing this thread