My Girlfriend's a BL Author, What Do I Do? - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Poor bastard lmao

You could always just not read it and respect her work and preferences, but I guess loneliness was that much of an insidious poison.

If you can enjoy Yuri and not be gay, then you can enjoy Yaoi and not be gay.
Likewise, you can enjoy straight stuff and not be straight.
Your sexual preference does not lock you out of reading what you want to.
Enjoy what you want in fiction, and irl.

1. Bisexuality exists
2. Even if you're completely straight, you can find gay stories to be interesting.
3. This is a fiction why do I care.

Pretty good. Actually the author can flesh it out a bit for a fun, light-hearted SoL.
until the inevitable piece of drama "am I gay or sumthin"

Translation feels like a lot of nuance isn't there.

If it's literally translated, the guy's last thought panel is "Dangerous--- really erotic and interesting," then larger font size, "I got er*cttt---!!!!!!".

Power Uploader
@tn1aderp
We are aware of those aspects... but certain things just didn't covert well to English and we have decided to settle with current version as we believe it conveys the story.

Contributor
Once they start seriously getting down and dirty, she'll jokingly ask for a MMF threesome, to which he'll immediately agree, much to her (pleasant) shock.
She will be less pleased to be kicked out of the threesome, before shrugging it off and picking up a sketchpad for the scene in front of her.

"This is baddd it was super erotic and interesting and I GOT A BONERRRRR----!!!!" or "This is baddd it was super erotic and interesting and my D*CK STOOD UP---!!!!" vs "It's hot as fuckkkk!!!"

This is what I read in the raws vs your translation.

I can understand the part about the boyfriend describing her girlfriend as a "yuusha" being difficult to convey in english, but you're turning 勃ちかけたあああああ into chopped liver. IMO this is the biggest point in the speech bubble because the author took care to make this sentence's font bigger, but your translation of the word 勃ち is entirely skipped. Also, there isn't a break in his lines right? He's pretty much in the gibberish territory, so do you really think that the line "it's hot as fuckkkk" really captured his flustered behavior?

You should at least make his reaction on the level of DONT WATCH AN ANIME CALLED BOKU. 🙃

Dex-chan lover
GG gf managed to cuck herself. Now boyfriend gonna be gay, but that's a win itself because now she can use him as new material. Money=win, love=lost.

Double-page supporter
It’s not gay to have a raging erection when reading about a boys love

Users who are viewing this thread