My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Astigmatisms

Dex-chan lover
Man, Yuni straight up attacked that Yuki girl, huh. That's bad. Her head is a mess and Fuuko just using it.

I heard, that 15th chapter is already translated and is waiting for typesetting and qc, but is there any more chapters in raws? Or 15 is currently the last one?

Dex-chan lover
Man, Yuni straight up attacked that Yuki girl, huh. That's bad.

I heard, that 15th chapter is already translated and js waiting for typesetting and qc, but is there any more chapters in raws? Or 15 is currently the last one?
Chapter 15 was released this month

Last edited:
Reactions: V67
Dex-chan lover
i kinda wish that nanase would have found out that yuni cheated on her in this chapter already, she deserves to just suffer for being such a shitty person

Reactions: V67
Group Leader
People seems to hate Yuni quite a bit ( well people like the revenge theme but it can works both way, revenge for being neglected & put in lower priority than club buddies or friends ( i had a number of relationship where just not wanting to watch a movie would end badly ) ), i find her situation understandable personally.
Doesn't excuse cheating but the story would be kind of bland if it was just "You asked me out, but you don't care about me, i found someone who does, let's break up" right.

Dex-chan lover
People seems to hate Yuni quite a bit ( well people like the revenge theme but it can works both way, revenge for being neglected & put in lower priority than club buddies or friends ( i had a number of relationship where just not wanting to watch a movie would end badly ) ), i find her situation understandable personally.
Doesn't excuse cheating but the story would be kind of bland if it was just "You asked me out, but you don't care about me, i found someone who does, let's break up" right.
i mean yeah, i can relate to yuni quite a bit since i've been in a similar relationship and situation as her. but even then she is a shitty person and her cheating on nanase is inexcusable no matter how yuni seems to try to justify it in her head. nanase isn't great either but she doesn't mean to hurt yuni, she is just genuinely scared about coming out and has no clue of how yuni feels since she just pushes all her negative emotions aside and acts like everything is fine. neither of them seem great at communicating their emotions which is why their relationship is such an utter mess and should just end already

Thanks, u said it all

je veux dire ouais, je peux m'identifier à yuni un peu depuis que j'ai été dans une relation et une situation similaires à elle. mais même alors, elle est une personne merdique et sa tromperie sur nanase est inexcusable, peu importe comment yuni semble essayer de le justifier dans sa tête. nanase n'est pas géniale non plus mais elle ne veut pas blesser yuni, elle a juste vraiment peur de sortir et n'a aucune idée de ce que ressent yuni puisqu'elle met de côté toutes ses émotions négatives et agit comme si tout allait bien. aucun d'eux ne semble doué pour communiquer ses émotions, c'est pourquoi leur relation est un tel gâchis et devrait déjà se termin

i mean yeah, i can relate to yuni quite a bit since i've been in a similar relationship and situation as her. but even then she is a shitty person and her cheating on nanase is inexcusable no matter how yuni seems to try to justify it in her head. nanase isn't great either but she doesn't mean to hurt yuni, she is just genuinely scared about coming out and has no clue of how yuni feels since she just pushes all her negative emotions aside and acts like everything is fine. neither of them seem great at communicating their emotions which is why their relationship is such an utter mess and should just end already
True

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest, not one character is acting right:
-you don't confront someone you don't know about cheating, even less if you are alone and without evidence
-you don't get physical, even less if there's no reason but your own ego to defend
-you should explicitly set your priority, don't make someone believe they are first where you put them second/third
-now for taki, she clearly is the type to set an objective and do everything she can to achieve what she puts her eyes on, she need a clear answer, not some mixed signals, you don't play with that kind of person

Group Leader
Nanase doesn't deserves all of that. She's a pretty, gorgeous, really perfect try to solve every problems when something is wrong.. And you still find a way to cheat nah gurl you missed the plane. Just because you felt lonely and was confused about your feelings? Why does communication exist at this point. And insulting her bestfriend just because she telling the truth made me so mad. You just can't be honest with no one. Yep she really deserves that trashy hoe idc. I'm still reading this cause i want nanase revenge. That's all and nope i don't want "apologies and regrets"

Dex-chan lover
Nah its nanases fault, she pushes yuni away while just getting close to yuki. I think she loves yuki and her club more. Yuni was doing this to protect her and was feeling guilty letting their secret out. I think its just one bad misunderstanding and bad luck for her meeting taki. But still yuki is just a B*tch broo you know shes nanases girlfriend but rather than telling nanase or yuni straight up she just takes nanase away like what you trying to do? That wont change anything. Thats almost the same as what taki is doing. At least Taki was doing it on purpose and yuki act all innocent.
Nanase doesn't deserves all of that. She's a pretty, gorgeous, really perfect try to solve every problems when something is wrong.. And you still find a way to cheat nah gurl you missed the plane. Just because you felt lonely and was confused about your feelings? Why does communication exist at this point. And insulting her bestfriend just because she telling the truth made me so mad. You just can't be honest with no one. Yep she really deserves that trashy hoe idc. I'm still reading this cause i want nanase revenge. That's all and nope i don't want "apologies and regrets"
Nah its nanases fault, she pushes yuni away while just getting close to yuki. I think she loves yuki and her club more. Yuni was doing this to protect her and was feeling guilty letting their secret out. I think its just one bad misunderstanding and bad luck for her meeting taki. But still yuki is just a B*tch broo you know shes nanases girlfriend but rather than telling nanase or yuni straight up she just takes nanase away like what you trying to do? That wont change anything. Thats almost the same as what taki is doing. At least Taki was doing it on purpose and yuki act all innocent.

Double-page supporter
no i can’t. fuuko is so ridiculously rambunctiously incredibly magnificently fine she’s so fine she’s so fine it makes me excuse everything she has done (half joking) . i’m rooting for yuni and fuuko real bad and yeah that’s morally wrong but still, they’re both kinda messed up people perfect for eachother id say. nanase deserves better anyways so i think yuni and fuuko are perfect for eachother. i hope that’s end game. fuuko so fine tho, a tear dripped down my thigh when i saw that last panel.

V67

How is what Yuki did even remotely the same compared to what Taki does? Also Nanase being passionate about her volleyball club is no reason for Yuni to go and do the things she’s done.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

how is anything that's happened in this story nanases fault? her being scared and emotionally closed off is a part of why things are at the point where they are now but nanases actions are nothing compared to what yuni has done

Users who are viewing this thread