My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Flowers' Secrets

Dex-chan lover
i still don't understand why people are treating nanase like the scum of the earth. yeah, she didn't prioritize her gf as much as she should have. but part of that is just her being a dumb jock, and the other is her past trauma making it hard for her to be openly affectionate with her gf. she could get away with it with yuki because they're club members and bffs, but rumors would definitely start if she were getting all handsy with some random girl. she didn't handle it properly, but i can't be too mad at her for the latter, especially since yuni wouldn't make it public either

The problem is that Nanase, while not physically cheating with Yuki, definitely has a too close relationship with Yuki that lacks boundaries. Yuki is straight (or in denial so far) but Nanase let her act kinda like a girlfriend in public, while pushing her real girlfriend away. So it never was just the volleyball club, it's also letting her bff cling to her while being physically distant from Yuni in public on several occasions, which fueled the insecure mess that Yuni is right from chapter 1.

Anyways Fuuko is just a catalyst, Nanase and Yuni would've never worked out in the long term.

Dex-chan lover
I can't find my self liking that best friend girl but yea Nanase, you do you and let the other two do themselves lol

Users who are viewing this thread