Thank you for translation~ I really love Fuuko character

I keep refreshing the page everyday in the past week, lol
now I go sleep till next month

Dex-chan lover
Hope Yuni get some consequences for her actions, if not then give me 3Some

I won't settle for less

Rov

Double-page supporter
Fuuko best girl :meguu: Also yea the 3 of them should really talk with calm mind
And should think through whats gonna happen in their relationship and their decisions im with nanase on this one

Double-page supporter
That’s a new way to be pinned lol, what a sly mf really fuuko… anyways just break up nanase and yuni so that I can enjoy my reading time with just yuni and fuuko having s3x wherever they are. I can’t help but not give an f to nanase lol just break up and go out with ur volleyball friends n bff that’s what you’re doing in the first place anyways why not continue instead of going back to your broken relationship wew.

Dex-chan lover
This shit's boring now imo
I get more and more disappointed with every chapter

Double-page supporter
I'm not even mad at Yuni, she is fucking hilarious. Hope Nanase cuts Yuni off for good so that she can get together with yuki (don't have any high hopes for them either)
At this point my dude, I just want to see them break up and see Fuuko and Yuni hit it off 😭 like all they do throughout the chapter is either have s3x or kiss wherever they are oh god.

Dex-chan lover
What is there to talk about lol? You either brake up or you get cocked continuously. Shouldn't be that hard of a choice. It would be hilarious if Yuni just went scot-free after literally making out infront of her gf.

Dex-chan lover
It get’s hilarious for me, cause both of them r just so dumb (yuni n nanase) . While fuuko here just enjoying herself ravaging yuni lol.
I'm with you here. Yuni doesn't want to cheat but is such a horny girl she doesn't have the strength to push off Fuuko (I was laughing the whole time she was between Fuuko's legs 🤣).

Nanase had to have a date with another girl to realize she never did this with Yuni. Despite realizing that, she's still questioning being in her club. Girl you can't make both works so choose one already 🙄. And that BFF doesn't even realize she's giving bad advice. Yuki, what are you gonna say when you end up dumping volley cause you care about your relationship working? Or are you gonna be Nanase 2.0 and neglect your significant other in the name of volleyball? You both are volleyball nerds and you ain't nerds enough to look at pro volleyball lives to see what you're doing wrong?

Fuuko ? Keep doing what you're doing. The manga would be really boring if you stop segging Yuni up every flat surfaces.

Dex-chan lover
yeah like W.T.F ??? HOPE in the next chapter that won’t happen because that will be the most DISGUSTING ending the CHEATER WINS! the cheater get’s to be the victim! the cheater WILL CHEAT even if Nanase becames the best girlfriend ON EARTH UGHHHHHHHH
I think the author is afraid to give us a definitive ending.. similar to many harem series.. The author just gives us a ending what the MC chooses all the love interests..
I think this will end up being a three-some.. Yuni will get to go to her club and still have a girlfriend, when her girl friend is lonely, Fukko will keep her entertained..
I predict such a lazy ending..

Group Leader
this is beyond EXCUSABLE! like there is an scamer that makes games as an scam to make people pay for empty promises, did you know the excuse he used? oh I’m 17 so this is my first time making games so ofc i make mistakes!!!

the idea that this story is ever remotely realistic and that this is “just a mistake” is beyond delusional
Nobody is saying that this is realistic lol but seeing it from the eyes of the author it might! And I guess to keep the drama level this got going (and people like you mad and me that don't mind and just want to see it fall all togehter to keep reading) of course is going to go on with this mentality :wooow:

It ain't that deep this is just a different side of fiction and if all characters at least had more than 2 brain cells each this series would be over already :pacman:

Users who are viewing this thread