My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.5 - Afterword and Extra Pages Volume 4

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or Author really just ignored the tomboy Girlfriend (even her friend had a illustration at last)

Dex-chan lover
Well except the lover-ish suicide, that was some really extra.
Smoll Yuni is cute, Fuuko is always good looking. And that nun cosplay alongside the gyaru mum was the cherry on top!
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Yuki is the only honest person? This extra hints a more darker path going forward, I guess? Where did that murder suicide thing come from.
It's the most honest thought she had in the whole series. Teenagers tend to hate themselves and she knows that she's an awful person. She blames fuuka and feels guilty. It would make less sense if she didn't want to take the easy way out. Lack of perspective makes her think she has no future. She can clean up her act but that would require her to take responsability for her actions. Something teens and adults don't want to do.

Dex-chan lover
You had your chance Yuni. At least until the next time Fuuko does something that makes you wanna off her again. :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Damn author teasing some nasty stuff with that murder-suicide.

Now we know we can't let our guard down and assume this can only stay as cheating hijinks.

Dex-chan lover
So why do people hate Yuji? Isn’t she the only one who is genuine? Nanase, Yuni and Fuko are the ones who are messed up.. I don’t get it? Can anyone explain?
people in this genre get possessive as hell over couples and dynamics, they are salty because they see her as a 4th wheel to this tricycle that they want to come out at the end all happy go lucky together in a poly even though that would be the most toxic end result

also damn, yuni had a moment of clarity and irrationality before having a snapback to delusion and rational thinking

Double-page supporter
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HAVE THE BIGGESTTTTTTTTTT CRUSH ON FUUKO HOW ARE U THAT FINE???? ITS PISSING ME OFF. fuuko and yuni end game theyre literally so cute for eachother i can’t handle it

Users who are viewing this thread