My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.5 - Afterword and Extra Pages Volume 4

Dex-chan lover
bro just break up with your gf and officially get with her already

Dex-chan lover
LMFAO the author wanted to write about the consequences after cheating.

There were no fucking consequences though???!

KZO

Dex-chan lover
The elementary school versions are so cute, I wish this was the setting for the manga.

It'd be funnier too.

Dex-chan lover
It's the most honest thought she had in the whole series. Teenagers tend to hate themselves and she knows that she's an awful person. She blames fuuka and feels guilty. It would make less sense if she didn't want to take the easy way out. Lack of perspective makes her think she has no future. She can clean up her act but that would require her to take responsability for her actions. Something teens and adults don't want to do.
I think you’re mixing up the names Yuki and Yuni. The comment was referring to Nanase’s volleyball club teammate, who earlier confronted Yuni over the affair.

Anyways it definitely seems like the mangaka is likely far more invested in Yuni and Fuuko as couple. If the series doesn’t have a tragic/grim ending, I do think Yuni and Fuuko will end up together by the end. Perhaps Nanase and Yuki will end up hooking by the end too, as it seems like Yuki may have begun to think of Nanase in a romantic manner.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! Looking forward to the toxicity and maybe the mom in volume 5!

Bruh, no matter how many cute or hot moments you give me of Fuuko & Yuni, I'm still not gonna get convinced. It seems that the author is trying to get serious about Yuni & Fuuko's romantic relationship and I understand that. But I'm still not gonna be able to accept it. I'm still rooting for Nanase & Yuni. I like Nanase and I want her to be with Yuni. Fuuko can be cute and all sometimes, but I still don't care about her as I do for the other two.

It's gonna be hard for me if Fuuko & Yuni are gonna be the end game. I'm not completely against it. I mean, its not like it won't make any sense. Its just my personal issue. I'm just gonna need more from Fuuko to be able to accept her. But as of now, I don't really feel for her much and won't like if she'll be the end game.

Well, this Manga has been pretty unpredictable and full of surprises, so I'm still hoping for the best.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
But I thought that Yuki always saw Nanase in a romatic light, or least had a crush on her.
I don't think so? Either way, chapter 19 definitely implies that Yuki's feelings for Nanase have changed in way that was different from before.

Users who are viewing this thread