My Girlfriend's Not Here Today

Fed-Kun's army
This story is going to have both lovers and haters and people on both sides. It's the reality of a situation like this. Yuni is 100% in the wrong for cheating. In this case we have a character who is starved for attention, and a character (Nanase) who is unwilling to provide enough attention.

They're simply a bad match, but prior experiences and feelings have built up enough that it's hard to just "break up". Along comes someone who is more than willing to provide all the wants and needs of said person, and is so forward they just kept swept up. She knows its wrong, so she pushes back, but at the same time is constantly being berated by neglect by her partner and aggression by Fuuko. This duality causes her to struggle.

Logic can easily solve these issues, but they're real issues people deal with sadly. There are no good guys in this story, nor in real life stories similar. Nanase is clinging to their relationship just as much as Yuni while being a bad match for her, so you can't just assign zero fault. Cheating is never the correct solution, but the events leading to it aren't one sided generally.

Supporter
I only read the first chapter.

This is clearly brilliant from the artwork to the writing. Top to bottom.

Too bad it's a Mandelbrot set of red flags. No matter how far in you zoom, it's red flags all the way down.

So I'm going to rate this one highly, and step out. It's definitely for someone else to enjoy.

The art is legitimately gorgeous. I could almost just stay for the art.
- _ -

9/10 Would not read, but someone is going to get hooked to this trainwreck like heroin.

Users who are viewing this thread