My Happy Marriage

So you all are aware the series actually returned from hiatus last month, so they actually released chapter 15 on the 2/11 (although it had an early release on an app), and that same app has an early release for the first half of chapter 16. Chapter 16's raws will be easy to access on 3/25, so prepare for chapters to be monthly after 15. There is a fan translated version of volume 1 of the novel, and they are working on 2.

Kadokawa publishes the novel and manga, which owns Yen Press. Try emailing yen press asking them to license the novel and manga, so we can can have official versions of the series!

bnk

@mangaalta
The novel is published by kadokawa, but the manga is serialized and published by gangan online, an imprint of square enix.

@bnk I didn't realize that. I figure the rights still belong to Kadokawa, given that they are named on the cover of the manga as well as the light novel. Plus the novel has more story content, so I would prefer they license that first anyways.

Honestly tho, this manga sets its bar high. I always on the edge of my seat seeing how everything's turned out. Never expected this hollow-looking shoujo can be this good.

Also @mangaalta, good idea you have there! Yen Press has the high chance to pick up this series.

this is actually good??? 😭😭😭 i love this more than i expected ughhh i love them so much and i cant wait for new chapters 🥺💘 thank you for the translation <3

Oh my god, i love this. Does anyone know any historical romance just like this ? Pure and wholesome, just like my new wife force smile to me😭❤ i love this kind of genre !

Every single one of them are pieces of shit, but at least Kouji has somewhat of her best intentions in mind, even if he's horrible as well

Users who are viewing this thread