My Harem Grew So Large, I Was Forced to Ascend

I don't really understand why the rating is low.

If you have prejudice with this kind of story, why did you bother to rating it?

Annoying. Die.

The plot is so dumb and the writing lacks any humor. Not worth it.

Should remove the Romance tag, it's just straight up harem. Everyone already likes him and he just runs around

I looked at the description. it looked like shit as my instincts were telling me. But I will have the time of my life reading stupid shit.

picture this, you win in a game but its through the standard shit. The other option is you losing so badly, but you lose so spectacularly doing so.

WTF is this?! ROFL. You can obtain (almost) unlimited cosmic power if you do drugs?! What kind of healthy moral message is that? Drugs are bad kids, don't do drugs.

@leigie 7.14 is not that low, I don't get why you get triggered? Besides, there is nothing wrong in rating something that you don't like... if only people that likes something can give their opinions then scores would be useless.

@SemiNoodle I think you should've waited until chapter 19-20 got released b4 saying that m8. also multiple famous characters/superheroes got their powers by using drugs too (e.g. Captain America)....

@Rakidango I was making a joke, I really should not have to put a /s or /joke after such overblown statement, should I? Perhaps I should as I forget not everyone here has English as a first language.

Love the title "THere's too much pussy I must Ǎ̷̳̫̺̪͆ ̴̼͍͌͐͊̿S̸̘̥͎̙̒͂̆͝ ̷̡̂̈́͛͘C̴̫̉̚ ̵̝͕̿̈́͗̊E̴̝͋̓͜ ̵͓͑̔͝N̴̰͉͋́̍ ̶̡̲̟̜̃̑͌D̶͖̈́"

Users who are viewing this thread