My Hero Academia

Uhhhh, can we like... get literally the entire english manga back? What the fuck happened? I WAS READIN' THAT, DAMMIT!

If you want to read where the anime left, is the chapter 125
though it isn´t in this site anymore ?

Fed-Kun's army
[Redacted link] has all the missing chapters

Mod edit: linking to dodgy aggregators is against the rules!

Dex-chan lover
Boku no Pico is a better anime than this boku no ZERO academy , lol ...

Well , now Im going back to read ONE PUNCH MAN again , a manga/anime about real HERO . It is way better than this ZERO academia crap .

I cant even finish chapter 1 , the art is terrible , the main character is a brat , a weakling , a crybaby , a ZERO loser with an ugly face with stupid , big , girly eyes . Garbage , trash .

You know you are a loser when you are bullied by some other mutants , freaks , weirdos , hent@i brats , lol . It is like the opposite of X-Men , in which normal humans bully mutants .

Page 23 of chapter 1 : that doesnt look like "saving" to me , it looks more like the giant freak is carrying the corpses of innocent peoples back to his stinking cave to eat them .

Page 26 : Hugging a chair is the greatest way to show affection to her son ? Stupid . To show her love , the mother should pin her son down to the floor and crush him with her boobs , lol .

Dex-chan lover
This is just fucking ridiculous. Two weeks of delay. Seriously? What a bunch of brats ffs

Aggregator gang
They should do a manga about Deku's father Naruto. Guy seems like he's got one hell of a backstory to become Hokage of Academia city like that.

so who excatly has the missing chapters? they are not on jamini box as far as i can tell

This manga in english was published by Shonen Jump. Get the Shonen Jump app and read newest chapters for free.

Wow He Got 7 more quirk from his predecessor

Code:
Mod Note: DO NOT POST SPOILERS WITHOUT THE SPOILER TAG IN THE MANGA COMMENTS

Dex-chan lover
I'M FUCKIN' HYPED RN DEKU'S GOT 7 NEW QUIRKS TO MASTER!

Code:
Mod Note: DO NOT POST SPOILERS WITHOUT THE SPOILER TAG IN THE MANGA COMMENTS

Users who are viewing this thread