My Hero Academia

xMikaelx do you want me to give you a link so that you can read it, because manga stream was the only translations and it stoped rehosting

Contributor
Anyone else read the BnHA fanfic "Yesterday Upon the Stairs" and then come back to a new chapter confused about why Deku can't see ghosts? Fanfic has utterly ruined this manga for me in the best way possible. (´;ω;`)

@The Full Cowl
Sorry, I haven't checked this page for days considering there haven't been English updates. It's fine, but I'm not sure if it's okay to send links here.

Aggregator gang
just a heads up: FA stopped translating this series after they got DMCA-ed, so instead Jamini's box took the project. You can go to their page to check the latest releases. I personally would rather go there than read MS translations.

Group Leader
Is there really no place to read chapters 154 -166?

Hell, I'm willing to just read the synopsis at this point rather than wait for the official english translation to catch up.

Fed-Kun's army
@bastek66
The issue is that MS are the only one's who scanlated those chapters, but they only keep the latest 12 or so chapters on their site. Those other chapters can barely even be found on aggregator sites, I just managed to track one down by dumb luck.

Group Leader
FA didn't stop because of some DMCA since we always got them anyway. We solely made the decision among the staff members that this series is being officially released by Viz Media after 2-3 days with the greatest quality. There's just no point of scanlating this. Please support Viz by purchasing their Weekly Shounen Jump issue.

The only things we'll keep scanlating are the extras/omake that are in volume or some other special.

EDIT: Uploaded 3 missing chapters that were scanlated by us (151-153) and no that doesn't mean we're continuing this series.

Why are the releases so behind? Is a different English translation already in a different arc?

I live in Australia where viz only updates to a far earlier point in the manga so i really wish there was a way to continue reading

Aggregator gang
I already feel like we can tell exactly how Shinso will end up catching most of the people in Team 5A into mind control. I predict that He is going to mimic either Uravity or Deku's voice and shock them into reacting with a confession.

I just want to say that it's like one of the best things ever created on this planet. I would explain in details why, but that would make the post too long. BNHA is just perfect and I am actually lowkey scared by how I actually adore it.

where will the anime drop off compared to the anime and did the anime skip anything of the manga?

What just happened? I finished chapter 133, and everything up to 166 is gone. 1-166, GONE. It's all been deleted JUST NOW.

Users who are viewing this thread