My Home Hero - Vol. 15 Ch. 129 - Conditions For Victory

Dex-chan lover
You wanna know why that one yakuza guy died? It was cause the yakuza didn't implement a rigid cardio/gym regimen for all its members.
But for real, do cardio if/when you can, and calisthenics if you can't lift weights. A YouTube channel to help would be Hybrid Calisthenics, and for cardio, bike rides walking with spurts of jogging, or even frequently walking would help.
Remember that it's incremental gains we're trying to go for.

Dex-chan lover
You wanna know why that one yakuza guy died? It was cause the yakuza didn't implement a rigid cardio/gym regimen for all its members.
But for real, do cardio if/when you can, and calisthenics if you can't lift weights. A YouTube channel to help would be Hybrid Calisthenics, and for cardio, bike rides walking with spurts of jogging, or even frequently walking would help.
Remember that it's incremental gains we're trying to go for.
Yeah it's helpful in case i am being hunted by a raging villagers. Thanks for your advice

Fed-Kun's army
Them leaving that dude behind reminds me of when my friends told me that if a bear strikes while we’re hiking they’re gonna leave me to the bear cause I’m the slowest among the bunch 😭

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bro Kubo is cold 🥶. And damn the villagers didn't even waste any time. Going straight for the kill. Theory time, Tetsuo is gonna ask for the remaining heir for help especially those that already want Goichiro dead. That's the only way he and his family can walk out of here alive.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's helpful in case i am being hunted by a raging villagers. Thanks for your advice
Not just raging villagers, as a personal example for me since I live in Murica would be rural militias, seedy parts of cities, or environmental disasters and I don't have access to an automobile. It's not too late to improve, unless you're dead, like that yakuza guy.

Users who are viewing this thread