My Home Hero - Vol. 16 Ch. 135 - Armory

Dex-chan lover
okay Kubo is being written a little too strongly for how he was setup, but he's entertaining so I'll give it a pass.
I think that's kind of the point in this case, but I do get what you mean

Dex-chan lover
Wow these last few chapters have been horribly written. The dude has ridiculous levels of Plot Armor so there are no stakes, and you know he's going to live anyways because of the teaser from earlier so there's no point reading.

Last edited:
Already said it before but that is just too much plot armor for a character that isn't that deep, not sure why the author insist of forcing him down our throat. Ok he's a veteran (still hardly explain how he can take down 30+ people with minimal effort) but even beyond that where is he going with him ?

Dex-chan lover
Man's on beast mode with all that adrenaline, the moment he sits down to rest he shouldn't be able to move for like 3 days lmao

Dex-chan lover
bro's like the protagonist of revenge-ish movies, your takens, your john wicks, your die hards. But he's the big bad this time and he's actually funny

Aggregator gang
bro's like the protagonist of revenge-ish movies, your takens, your john wicks, your die hards. But he's the big bad this time and he's actually funny

I agree with this. Kubo is going full Rambo, cutting through swarms of faceless goons. I think the writer needed to setup some more weaknesses in the village's gangster faction for Kubo to take advantage of, since now Tetsuo (or more likely Kasen or Reika for a twist) is going to have to pull some real bullshit to win the final fight for this chapter, but the principle of an unstoppable bad guy who is also entertaining works well enough.

Aggregator gang
Human shield is already stupid, but pushing through 12 gauge fire at that range? Unrealistic and, dare I say, a little silly.

Double-page supporter
I just came here because I'm scared to read this, but I'll be back after knowing what will happen at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread