My Home Hero - Vol. 17 Ch. 150 - Being a Family (Part 2 Finale)

I honestly didn't feel a thing when the whole cult got massacred. Serves the bozos right. Reika should have been killed alongside with them.

Does anybody feel that the quality of writing dropped ever since the cult arc began? Tetsuo keeps getting deus ex machina'd, just for the sake of keeping this charade going. The way the feelings that Tetsuo felt were written, when the series first began, felt so raw, felt so real, but now after going through so much, the way Tetsuo is being written like now feels more like a wooden puppet forced to feel extreme emotions just for the sake of making the reader connect to him, when in actuality it feels so fake. The decline has been real.

Double-page supporter
WHAT A CONCLUSION!
Kubo the demon fucking survived and is gonna continue to cause mayhem.
Im glad Tetsuo survived too and didn't turn himself in, fuck that.
Im excited for part 3, whenever that is.

Dex-chan lover
A bit after the fact but, i usually hate sudden flashbacks but this manga has one of my favorites with him working at the mountain gas station and meeting Kasen and their reunion at uni. It’s really good.

Dex-chan lover
The whole purpose of part 2 as set up from the start of part 1 was the confrontation with Kubo... Yet here we are with no resolution. The only problems that were solved in part 2 were ones introduced in part 2. There also aren't any new plot threads to follow from part 2... The only remaining ones are Kubo and Kyoichi which both carry over from part 1. It feels like the author just wants to milk the series indefinitely instead of having an actual conclusion.

It should've ended with a double ko here.

Well, honestly, it should've ended after part 1.

Dex-chan lover
I would love for Reika to become the new FemC.

Thank you for the translation (everyone involved should be especially proud of the quality work they've done. You all have made me excited for part 3 more than you'll ever know. And, just like Kubo, I'll see ya around).

Dex-chan lover
when is part 3 out?
looks like the official english is catching up, the latest official english vol 17 is released few days ago (25th july)
we might need to read at other sites

edit: you can read it on site, the manga is already completed :meguuusad: :meguuusad: :meguuusad:

he's the truly "my home hero"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread