My Home Hero - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Turning Tide

Nod

@nono177013 he can't. At least not with his current plan. The MC has been so wrapped up in hiding the murder that he has yet to question why Nobuto, who he knows already had a lover he actually cared for, was dating his daughter in the first place. His whole strategy hinges on the assumption that, to the syndicate, he and his family are just random people Nobuto happened to brush up against, and therefore will be let go if they can be convinced they are uninvolved in his disappearance. The problem is even if MC can convince the syndicate that he's innocent, they still are going to want his in-laws money, and they now have video footage of him dismembering a corpse.

He got caught cam while dismembering? I thought he did it in the bathroom

@Nod ehh i think since ch1 MC knows nobuto is dating reika for his inlaws money, since he heard nobutos phone conversation about it.
And i think after this nobuto arc is over he will find a way to solve that problrm too. Maybe by joining the syndicate himself?

Group Leader
Hey guys, I know it's not the time but have you considered subscribing to a murder tool to falsify a person's life?

That's right. I am talking about N*rdVPN

Nod

bobmado123@ you're right. I completely forgot he overheard that part.

As soon as he said something about using proxy I immediately thought of NordVPN for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread