My Home Hero - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - One Day Remaining

Shieeeet… This manga is so stressful. Why don’t they ask in-laws for help? They are the ones being targeted after all.

Dex-chan lover
The daughter definitely didn't take after her parents, that's for sure. Sometimes the apple falls far from the tree.

Fed-Kun's army
Yo... sorry but this girl is either innocent or stupid. And I sweeeear, if she becomes the ploy that fucks up her parents plans after all of this, I'm gonna flip. If only she read her dad's novels, she mightve been more prepared lol

And man! Get u a lady like Kasen, whose not only a loving partner, but who is also willing to be a loving partner in crime.

Im not sure why people are mad at Reika, her parents haven't told her anything. How is she supposed to act?

Dex-chan lover
Well since her dad is gonna get killed tomorrow, the only thing she could do is get him killed today, but that would be kind of difficult so at this point there's little she can do to make things harder for her parents.

E-mails are a pretty awful form of communication if you are a super secret evil syndicate.

Especially if you don't even use some sort of Code in your messages.

Dex-chan lover
The worst part of this manga is the cliffhanger that follows after every chapter😭
@XXXXXXXXXIII
Thanks for the chapter

its because of you dumb bitch jesus the more she open her mouth i feel so sorry for the parents

Double-page supporter
Now Im starting to question if she's really their daughter man.

well, you know... this is the same daughter that was deceived by Nobuto, and only broke up after being forced by her parents, despite the violence
I don't expect much from her

Dex-chan lover
This manga goes from interesting to insultingly bad everytime the daughter shows up,

Dex-chan lover
If she doesn't immediately show this to her mother, she is a shitty daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread