My Home Hero - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - My Happiness (Part 1 Finale)

Dex-chan lover
MC be like "It's finally over"
Deus ex machina: *Coughs.
MC: facepalm.

Someone tell me the meaning of the last scene with negotiations, please. I can't even remember who Tosu Youji is....

Dex-chan lover
Isn’t it “because” she is really afraid but still managed to kick ass that she is especially strong willed ? Otherwise she would just be reckless.

Dex-chan lover
@herringbone Well the MC is called Tosu Tetsuo, no idea who Tosu Youji is or why he bough 5kg of eels, and how this will lead to the MC being targeted back by the yaks.

Fed-Kun's army
The reason they both bought the eels is likely the same: to dispose of the flesh. Eels are carnivores, they can grow quickly in captivity, and are easier to keep or dispose of compared to birds or animals (literally just dump them in the river).

The horizontal speech bubbles imply the conversation is being held in a different language, Korean in this case.

Dex-chan lover
Shucks. I actually wanted someone to go back in the room and deduce exactly where he buried the body.

@moozooh Sound explanation, but with the prices...? How would that work and not be hilariously obvious? Something just doesn't seem right, but if you could elaborate, it would be appreciated.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lithe
Rather than being obvious (the fact both Kubo and supposedly Tetsuo came to the same dealer for the same thing is a pretty big coincidence), I'd be more wary of the fact that Tetsuo shouldn't have this much money: that's slightly over 5 million yen, the price of a good car... Unless he asked Kasen to take it from Kyoichi's stash when planting Nobuto's bones.

Nod

@moozooh My theory (and this is really just a wild stab in the dark without much evidence), if he didn't use the stolen money, is either A: Tetsuo's side of the family is actually into some shady business he's long since cut ties with and that's why Kasen's parents freaked out when she wanted to marry him. or B: Tosu is actually Kasen's family name and her parents made Tetsuo take it when they married; and her family is the one who are in fact a yakuza family. I think B is slightly more likely, as Kasen being a former yakuza princess would explain her nerves of steel and immediate acceptance of Tetsuo haven committed a murder. It would also explain why they had to physically run away from her parents home when they freaked out about the couples marriage plans, as well as why they have remained distinct from them despite her parents being loaded. The main thing Kubo and his group want (if I recall correctly) is to be officially accepted into an official Yakuza organization. If any of the above 2 theories is true, Kubo could have just realized he could use Tetsuo to make that happen. Again this is all pretty wild speculation on my part, but I thought it would be an interesting development.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nod
Tetsuo's parents are dead, it was revealed some chapters back.

But I think both of your theories are on the right track. Tosu actually is Kasen's family name, which I had completely forgotten about. Kubo's gang are yakuza, but they were trying to extort the Tosu family for money to begin with (Nobuto started dating Reika for that exact purpose), so he would recognize the name. Not sure about them being actual yakuza, but it's very likely that they may have had some shady dealings either way.

Group Leader
Bro pretty sure "eel" is code name for some drugs. And I'm pretty sure Kubo is interested in this Tosu Youji because chances are he's from the main family of "Daifuku no Tosu" (Kasen's family), which is the family they have been targeting since chapter 1.

Users who are viewing this thread