My Home Hero - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - My Happiness (Part 1 Finale)

The speech bubbles are horizontal because they are speaking Korean, presumably (in Korea town, dealing in Won, etc.)

Nod

@moozooh I had completely forgotten that tetsuo's parents are dead. Given that, maybe my memory is just making things up, but I was under the impression Kobo's gang were more like criminal subcontractors who are paid by a real Yakuza group to handle small jobs they don't want to do themselves. I believe it was even brought up at one point that they have to disband themselves every two mouths and that when they reform nearly all the member have changed; and that Kobo was getting kinda tired of it. I thought that was why Nobuto's father was so important to them, as he was their only real stable independent source of income.

Dex-chan lover
what a rush this series has been to read. I cannot wait to experience more.

Dex-chan lover
@XXXXXXXXXIII
Thank you so much for translating this manga dude. Legit cried at the scene in the rain. No joke. This is legitimately one of the greatest manga I've read. Would've never even knew about it if you didn't start translating it. Tetsuo is honestly one of the best manga protagonist and he's just an office worker determined to protect his family. Looking forward to more of his and best waifu Kasen adventure. The fact that this is the ending of part 1 is even more amazing. Keep up the good work man.

Edit: also realized that this is just better Japanese Taken. Criminal that this never got an adaptation of any kind.

When i read that there were till 104 chapter to translate i literally had goose bumps out of happiness. This manga Is one the best i ve read in these years (and i ve read a lot).

God damm I just marathoned this manga.

It reminds me of Taken and goodfellas and the irishman.

Group Leader
I wish this is where I stopped. It's like episode 15 of Darling in the Franxx.

If someone's out there reading this, let it be known that this was this story at its absolute peak. Because it's only downhill from here.

Users who are viewing this thread