My Home Hero - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - I Became Popular

Dex-chan lover
Reika is like the apple that falls too far from the tree, she is so extremely gullible and defenseless. I thought I missed a chapter when I was reading at the start, ngl.

Dex-chan lover
God damn, they can't just drop a flashforward like that on us all of a sudden.

Reika's apparently in her popular phase. I genuinely thought those guys were planted by the syndicate or something. It's interesting to see her engaging in kickboxing. Maybe her true purpose in this story is to be the muscle to her parents brains this entire time.

And as for the end. Shit. It looks like Mother Nature has it out for Tetsuo for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
>does that work in rl?

Well yes but actually no. Depends on your looks and your confidence.

Fed-Kun's army
ah yes the one thing you should do after managing to hide 2 murders
publish a story about committing them online
this dude eats pebbles for breakfast

Dex-chan lover
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT IN THE BEGINNING?! PART 2 STARTS FULL ON BABY.

And for the love of God Reika, don't fall so easily this time for an obvious asshole.

This family is just doomed to never experience peace, huh. Though I guess that's to be expected the moment Tetsuo married Kasen.

forgive my ignorance, so the wife has an inheritance that the yakuza were trying to extort from?
then they got their own shit pushed in

1st ive read/heard of this????????

i still stand by earlier pt, shouldve ended, was well written/dramatic/great pacing-ending

now its all this shit......kinda meh feeling on it

Group Leader
@onepunchman that was the gig that started this whole thing, since like chapter 1... lol 😓

Though I do agree the author should have ended it there, or at least made it a spin-off sequel instead of a direct continuation.

@onepunchman yeah, the reason Nobuto wanted to make Reika a hostage is because her grandpa is super rich. That's explained in the first or second chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread