My Home Hero - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - I Became Popular

Dex-chan lover
It's like every little hole he leaves is ripped and spread open by the plot, lol. This whole "I shall share my real life murder story to others" bit will surely be experiencing some major hole expansion too.

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione
They are actually. Well at least one of them is. My bet are on the high schooler because he's the least suspicious one.

Dex-chan lover
@XXXXXXXXXIII
Thanks for the chapter. But I disagree with your comment. It's quite interesting to see how his past failure caught up to him. Failing to dispose that body properly, writing that novel and ignoring Kyoichi existence. Really made him more human. And the plotline regarding the inheritance was established since the beginning so it wasn't like this came out of left field or anything. And letting it end at part one would be inconclusive due to that. If you ask me, I am more excited about this 2nd part since we know what Tetsuo can do but that Yakuza guy could be a lot worse than Kyoichi and Nobuto father considering his rank in the yakuza organization.
@onepunchman

> This is so damn good!
> I think this is the best thing I've ever read.

The author praising himself with those reviews.

Group Leader
>Does this actually work IRL

Idk man, I remember talking with a guy at a party and he like raised his hand suddenly and I just instinctively flinched. So he apologized being like "Did you think I was gonna hit you? God I would never haha" and kissed my hand and lemme tell ya it was a panty dropper for whatever reason.
I'm also thirsty as hell so take that with a grain of salt

Why?! WHY?! Why do you re-start it? It was a good end, so why?!
I know it will (most probably) be a good part 2 but.... 😩😢

Group Leader
@Ren-chan

Cuz $$$ (or ¥¥¥ to be more accurate)

This manga had somewhat decent sales (for something that hasn't been adapted into anything), so it's not surprising they are continuing it.

Group Leader
@Ren-chan
Hmm decently popular but poorly rated manga, and decently popular but poorly reviewed anime. That probably made more money than most series lol...

Don't worry, the build up for part 2 is quite long but it's not that bad. 😅

Double-page supporter
I don't know why people are complaining about it continuing, there are so many loose ends and weaknesses in MCs plan.

Like imagine they had just ended it, it's just like "oh yeah I just killed Matori-san and totally got away with it no big deal lol"

Plus we haven't really learned anything about the wife's family at all.

He posted his story a month after it happened...I'd wait at least several years o_o

Users who are viewing this thread