My Home Hero - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - The Last of a Friend

Dex-chan lover
"I want someone dead, so I'm going to ask Tosu Tetsuo" is a hot take I hadn't expected from this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I wanna know how kyoichi ran away 🤔🤔
Is it mentioned somewhere?

I bet someone from the syndicate is setting a trap for Tetsuo in Kanai's apartment. There is no reason for them to leave his corpse in his apartment.

Aggregator gang
"I'm going to show you how I fight! I will ask a writer from Tokyo who had tried to frame me earlier to kill a yakuza member! He'll get it done no problem!"

As entertaining as it is, Kyoichi is really grasping at straws here.

Aggregator gang
Kanai was too good of a guy to get mixed up in all this, it was terrible luck for Kyoichi to call at that time and even worse luck for Takeda to pick up the phone. It is kind of funny though, how Tetsuo is relegated to becoming a serial killer when he was just a normal guy.

Aggregator gang
To be fair I'd love it if Tetsuo would sink into this Breaking Bad style. "I'm doing this for my family" and all.

Dex-chan lover
I'm excited for them to work together again...well actually work together this time lol

Kyoichi is back !!
Kasen is the voice of reason if this whole manga... Best character

still curious who was the one that peeked tosu when he installed the camera.

my original thought, that was kyoichi but apparently kyoichi doesn't even live in tokyo at that time

Dex-chan lover
Yes! Kyoichi-Tetsuo Combi. Go murder those syndicate scum. Fucking chop 'em to bits, and dump 'em in the mountains.

Users who are viewing this thread