My Home Hero - Vol. 8 Ch. 64 - Awful Woman

Dex-chan lover
What a stupid girl
Let the adults handle this. You're untrained and a female. Know your limitations

Fed-Kun's army
She had an excuse of not knowing the dangers around her but now this is just stupid.

At this point, I'm rooting for the syndicate to kill the girl because of all the trouble she's continuing to cause around her. What a dumb ass.

Dex-chan lover
*Face in both of my palms*
She's so stupid oh God, oh fuck, oh Lord, ohhhhhhhhhhh....

Dex-chan lover
Props for getting the guy to buy you the goods, but now you've given him personal reasons to hurt/kill you.

I hope you have a taser hidden somewhere, kiddo, 'cuz your plan just experienced "first contact with the enemy."

Dex-chan lover
Well if anything she got him to buy her new clothes...
Why is she teasing, testing, and egging on someone she suspect of being involved with murder? specially when the story they sold her is that she a bunch of stalkers are after her, if a bunch of sex criminals are after her she is just asking for trouble by getting on this trip.

Edit: BTW the Syndicate can't kill her just yet because they are after her inheritance money, so she is sage, for now... they can still kidnap her and ask for a handsome ransom, and then kill her.

Double-page supporter
Are you all forgetting she took kickboxing lessons or something? I predict she gonna beat the crap out of him.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to like Reika, making the blonde guy buy her all that stuff was hilarious, i really hope she doesn't screw up.

And Jesus, this kid is obsessed with Tetsuo lmao.

None of you realize that Reika doesn't even know what the syndacite is. It's honestly on Tetsuo for not telling her how dangerous the situation actually is.

Users who are viewing this thread