My Home Hero - Vol. 8 Ch. 64 - Awful Woman

Bruh idk why you guys are still raging over reika
It's true that the author gives us wtf moments because of her thinking but unlike her parents she literally grew up in a world where she never used her brain for this kind of things, meanwhile her parents' hobby is literally to come up with ideas to dispose of a corpse without getting caught

Fed-Kun's army
people quite dont get that reika is literally oblivious to the whole thing and is being fed fake information from all sides and it all seems really suspicious to her and those people get all riled up when she tries to make theories based on faulty information

Nahh, Rieka is fine especially the " you can buy it ;-) " while she is internally DDT'ing the bastard

tbh when your parents told you there is a stalker you shouldnt act brave like marvel agent carter

Dex-chan lover
People are weirdly incel about Reika.

She's a spoiled and sheltered child who is being lied to from all sides, I don't know why they expect her to suddenly see through everything. I guess because boy savant Denjiso did it? But he's a shittily written and forced character so I don't see how that would make the story better.

Users who are viewing this thread