My Home Hero - Vol. 8 Ch. 66 - Pursuit

Miv

Aggregator gang
The author can afford her being in danger since they can’t really hurt her if they want the inheritance.

Let’s hope she did some big brain stuff out of frame. Maybe she hid the phone to buy time.

Dex-chan lover
So... She already got caught and stripped? Also, why TF did she run into the area with NO PEOPLE???? Run into a crowd where PEOPLE CAN SEE YOU BEING CHASED. Sigh.

Dex-chan lover
@Xeredge Yeah, honestly. People are far more likely to think that she's the victim in this case. If she bumps into the right people, they might even hold him down for her.

Fed-Kun's army
@People below me,
You realize that this story takes place in Japan right? Even if the girl gets molested right in front of other people, they would just look away and mind their own business.

"What would (Reika) do then?"

The stupidest thing possible in every scenario ever. I think you or your wife may have dropped her on her head a few dozen times as a kid. Intelligent girls don't hang out with a bunch of guys they barely know when they have a supposed stalker.

When we next catch up with her we better find out that she screamed, yelled, shouted, kicked, and fought since they were in public around a bunch of other people. This may be Japan but people are still people, cause enough of a scene and people (even authorities) will get involved.

If she just ran and stayed silent the whole time she will join the Manga hall of fame for stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
Swiping was clever but she is not good enough to play dumb or do some magic to hide his phone, not a surprise to see her tied up like this though. I hope they can bring her into the bigger scheme after this. else she gonna get fucked up again.

Fed-Kun's army
@kuro0102 Or I'm someone who actually travelled alot and knows more about different cultures than some sheltered western white boy.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if the last few pages are what actually happens or part of his internal gaming scenario - either way, Taxi Guy is a total bro.

Users who are viewing this thread