My Home Hero - Vol. 9 Ch. 76 - Reckless

Fed-Kun's army
There is no way he could use any of this as evidence in court. The moment this place says he pointed a gun at an employee he's done for.

Dex-chan lover
Motherfucker wont sleep in the job but would sleep in a fucking closed car...

This guy... He's the antagonist of this part, eh? Tosu Tetsuo gonna have a really hard time.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this is beyond reckless
How is he going to win the court now?

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, what a crazy guy.

Chapter 49 we saw a flash forward to Tosu confronted by Kubo. I'm excited to see how this fits into that outcome.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder from whose imagination ever came the idea that there exist surveillance rooms with a wall of monitors and all those players
It's generally one monitor split in x16 grid with all the feeds displaying, better come with a magnifier

Dex-chan lover
DUN DUN DUNn

GAME

seriously this remind me of narcos ss3 where that son of the cali gang keep suspecting the security guy lol

Aight ima theorize here, He's caught on the camera going in there, but that will clear him in the end. The key reason? He'll assume he's going to the club to cheat on his wife rather than anything else. Depending on how much more camera footage they have it might change things but most likely the case. The bird watching? Coverup, sure enough. But for what? Cheating again.

Users who are viewing this thread