My Home Hero - Vol. 9 Ch. 78 - Divine Eye

Dex-chan lover
Go get your wife back you daredevil! If anyone can do it, it's Tetsuo!

Dex-chan lover
CavxRIf.png

Fed-Kun's army
I love how Young Kasen looks like Reika

Thanks for the translation. Looks like their way of life will never be peaceful again

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I don't get it. If they live such close to earth lives that they even refuse to go to a hospital, how are they rich enough to attract the attention of the syndicate? Where do they get their money?

Dex-chan lover
Gee, Reika, why the hell would your dad express concern about you unexpectedly coming home late.

Fething ijit.

Wow, what a chapter.

Does anybody know if Kasen's family/cult/yakuza group (or whatever the heck it is at this time 🤣) is based on a real Japanese cult?

A spin-off rom com with young tetsuo and young kasen please they look lovely

Also KASEN PLEASE NO TETSUO GET HER BACK

Nod

@jcwolf03 the thing is there are so many to pick from it would be really hard to definitively give you an answer. Hundreds if not thousands of cults have sprang up in the wake of ww2 to fill the spiritual vacuum that was created when the emperor was forced to publicly admit he wasn't an actual living god.

Probably the most notoriously of these cults culturally ( and so its a safe bet had some influence on the author) was probably Aum Shinrikyo, a death cult that ended up committing a coordinated sarin gas attack in the Tokyo's subways in the 90s that could have killed thousands of people if they hadn't thankfully bungled it. As it was a dozen people died and thousands of others got sick to varying degrees. At the height of their power Aum Shinrikyo made millions of dollars manufacturing drugs and guns for yakuza groups. ironically the police wrote them off as harmless prior to the gas attacks specifically because they had been doing business with the yakuza. The thinking at the time was basically that the yakuza would have already taken care of the cult themselves if it was an actual threat instead of doing business with them.

Not really sure if that answers your question or not, but I'm not deleting all that now.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm surprised they let her keep the glasses especially after saying that about not wanting to go to a hospital for that cancer

@Nod thank you!!! More than what I asked for and really interesting. Will look into this further as it really piqued my curiosity. You are a superb person of culture. 😍

PS. Your display pic looks incredible! 😁

Dex-chan lover
Just have the Yakuza kill each other, technically they already took down one of their underlings so there's your reason to start the beef, you can also pin the death of the accountant guy on them.

Users who are viewing this thread