My Home Hero

Fed-Kun's army
Haven’t read a good manga for so long. Thanks for scanlating this!

Dex-chan lover
I'm so jealous of the people binging this in a year cause by then there's probably 80 chapters all translated and they can just bingeread this masterpiece for hours

Damn it. I thought English version would already be on volume 9 like in Japan...
In France, we're already on volume 6 (chapter 51).

I have to wait so many months now... 😰

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN I see you every where. Either you read everything thing on the site or our interests are similar. Either way I don't think it's going to take that long for it to reach 80+ chapters. So have hope xd.

@Sec, I'm pretty sure that this story is still ongoing. I just checked the raws, and while it is on vol 9, in sure there's gonna be more esp since this manga was just started in 2017

Its not often that I read more serious manga like these, but gosh is this one great. It feels like a breath of fresh air in the midst of all the other psychological thrillers I've read in its realism that isn't overdone too much. It just feels really grounded and well done!

Dex-chan lover
This is fantastic. Everyone's motivations are clear and understandable, not just the protagonists'. This is a wonderful crime drama, I can't recommend this enough.

@teddylopez
@mostlyblue

I don't really read crime dramas very much but the author of kimi no knife has several mangas I enjoyed reading relating to crime. Another good crime manga I'm currently reading up is ouroboros and change the world both by the same author Kanzaki Yuuya

Fed-Kun's army
Really good comic so far, there's a lot of twists I'm expecting it to take from here (like questioning the wife's real motives, the intra-group issues for the yakuza, etc). Definitely a recommend from me.

This is one of the best thriller mangas I've read, alongside Freesia. It's really amazing.

I would also recommend Kimi no Knife. I wouldn't put Ouroboros on the same level though.

Group Leader
This is just as nerve wrecking as Bokutachi ga Yarimashita... My post-criminal stress disorder flares up :(

Users who are viewing this thread