My Home Hero

I bet you could have a spin off sequel from the daughter's perspective only, basically she's living a dramatic harem life but the men keep on disappearing one by one and she doesn't know why.

I can't read this one. The daughter is so so hateable!!
I don't care if this becomes a tragedy manga. If the daughter ends up dying, I might actually read this.

@shubh68 i couldnt agree with you more...poor guy lucked out with a great wife but that is it...after that life only gave him lemons and he just sucked them whole dry

i think the daughter will have her parts later, with mentions of her skills, physical abillity and her observation in recent beginning part 2 chapters.
but her dense-ness is like most isekai MC. LoL

Eh, dropping this. The MC is making too many mistakes he would never have made in the first part of the series. These mistakes appear to solely push the plot in the direction the author wants to move it, not directed by the characters.

I just wanted to say thanks to Home Hero Scans. It's small, but the effort you guys put in your credits page really shows. Thanks again for translating such an amazing series!

It's so reminiscent of Death Note but we only got the light bulb part without the looks and charisma.
But We do have Kyoichi, he's cute.

@Rosen_Ritter ikr? i'm only few chapters in and got frustrated more and more as the story progress. i fell bad for the parents, as well as the daughter. but she's so... oblivious and it's basically her fault.

Could someone spoil me if part 2 is concluded already in Japan? If yes, I’d like to wait until the whole part 2 is translated.

@XXXXXXXXXIII Thanks for the info. I think I'll wait for a few years then. This manga and Fable are too tense for me. So many cliffhangers. Gonna wait until there are many more chapters.

This manga imo should have ended at chapter 38 or 39. I mean does the gang members have candy hands to not be able to catch a single man. The confrontation between the mc and Kyoichi should have ended at that point. Mc after that is literally making mistakes for the sake of the plot not for what he used to do early on. Imagine a guy planning how he would heist a bank carefully, trying to remove any loopholes in the plan, and even getting in contact with bank staff without noticing to get more insider info, but when he finally robs the bank, he exits from the front door in midday, that doesn't make sense, unless you are wanting to get another round of cops & thief car shooting. Like in this story

Dex-chan lover
Part 2 dropping the ball hard. This reminds me of Death Note in not the best of ways

Users who are viewing this thread