My Husband's Reversal - Ch. 1

I'm down to see him pamper hey in her second life, if that's what happens (according to the descriptions)

I love her blunt "not at all" right to his face, haha

From what it seems it looks like Khalid sent her back but how and why?Was it to fix their relationship I mean he could have done it during the year they lived together so I wonder why he sent her and himself back.Regardless in this life and the last he didnt seem like a bad person just a non talkative one.

Ooh she's so pretty!! Also that Khalid guy is kinda weird as fuck lmao. What did he do? does he have powers or something and who stabbed her?

What if she was actually already dead, or, like, in a comatose state? All the time travel shiz were just in her head?

Dex-chan lover
Male Lead has Time Power in that sword eh..
"The Duke has changed", more like he is aware of what happens in the future.

same plot, different characters. kinda cringy, supporting characters are drawn horribly.

Of everyone curious with the next chapter, you can find out first on YouTube and it has 3-6 chapter.
If anyone curious about the channel just type the title or the channel name Anji story

why is this clown jumping around. doesn't he know mc can just order her new husband from the future to fucking humiliate him and make him regret messing with her.

Users who are viewing this thread