My Husband's Reversal - Ch. 2

Maybe it's because of her hesitation to say yes immediately the first time around during the wedding? Might've caused a misunderstanding which snowballed

So...what happened on their wedding night the first time?

If she said the place was hell for her...I doubt he raped her, she probably would have submitted to him willingly, I doubt he beat her either, because that would look bad for him, especially all the stuff the maids were saying about "we don't want any marks on you"

@HOOfan_1
If you really want spoilers,
they consummated the marriage on the wedding night in the first time line, and they had a normal sex life.

Also I'm not a Korean expert, but the line about her skin was the maids complimenting her on her perfect skin, like "Wow your skin is so amazing I'm even scared to damage it" kind of thing. Anyone who speaks Korean care to take a second look at it?

tyrant-husband-raw.jpg

Of everyone curious with the next chapter, you can find out first on YouTube and it has 3-6 chapter.
If anyone curious about the channel just type the title or the channel name Anji story

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡And Stay Safe!!!

the ml remembers everything right? he said 'let's meet again' meaning he knows ab reincarnation. why hasn't she realized that yet...

Users who are viewing this thread