My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World! - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - A Strange Phenomenon Seems to Have Occ…

Double-page supporter
Hellfire of Demise !
It's super effective !

Hellfire of Demise inflicted 2 points of damage.

Dex-chan lover
it took 3000 priests chanting a ritual 30 years ago to summon the Protagonist and they didn't even know they summoned him what the fuck?

Double-page supporter
Rather than noticing the weaknesses, he should probably pay attention to the fact that it’s a specific person’s blue dragon. The one who ‘defeated’ it previously probably just tamed it.

@speedysam0 You mean how it says "Delight's Blue Dragon"? That's just the name the town gave it, because they found it in the Delight Forest.

Is that proud wolf page is from the LN?
And last page is mini-spoiler 😗😗

Contributor
Oh jees... please tell me the dragon isn't going to turn into a loli of any kind...

Double-page supporter
@speedysam0
But how did you come to that conclusion?
The dragon was named after MC showed it to the guild master.
The town's name "Delight" might have come from a famous person, but that doesn't mean it's connected to the dragon. Since they only named him that way because it appeared in Delight.

Fed-Kun's army
@speedysam0 that makes 0 sense...the name wasnt written in a book it was named jus then so whether or not "Delight" is a famous person's name, that is not even a sensible piece of evidence that he tamed the beast

Dex-chan lover
Page 25. I love how the receptionist reacts to the burning skeleton of the earth dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread