My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World! - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - A Strange Phenomenon Seems to Have Occ…

Double-page supporter
MC, you have to tame the dragon, and have the dragon turn into a Loli, like every othet Isekai with a dragon, come on do it

Dex-chan lover
What is it with the weird obsession isekai authors have about 'introducing' soap making. Soap is really fucking old. There are records of people making soap as far back as 3000 BC and we don't even know if that's the earliest it's been done. It's also been discovered multiple times independently by different cultures.

And yet in isekai story after isekai story the protagonist comes to a world where soap is totally unknown. Whyyyyyyyy

@kagi92 my theory is that the those two resistances are combined and it's actually weak to Lightning.

Only makes sense imo
silly mc

Dex-chan lover
@Kevadu after the manga has run for a few volumes and the good ideas that allowed it to succeed has run out, the author and editor have a meeting...in front of them is the isekai bingo board 😆

Double-page supporter
I really like that every chapter is at least 50+ pages, same with the Mon Saikyou manga

A "Mythical" class monster in an isekai that actually takes a hit from the MC who is overpowered because god magic? AND even takes a hit from said god magic that it's WEAK TO?

Alright, color me impressed

Aggregator gang
Page 46, the best angle of Yuuji's face. EVER.

This guy is a fucking Pokémon, change my mind

@VarkAndDjelyl That is one badass dragon indeed ngl

Aggregator gang
my thoughts as of page 48
You are using a FIRE spell against a WATER dragon... im pretty sure thats gunna fail..
thoughts as of end
Well then.. its weird but it atleast it still ended up not killing it? ..

Aggregator gang
Lol ‘we didn’t do anything yet it becomes ‘we’ when they boast to the guild .....frankly he didn’t say about splitting the reward for the bounty but yeah....Isekai 101 girls get shit for free

@silversun yeah dragia?

Dex-chan lover
LMAO "Hmmm, I need some ashes so I'll use this small fire nuke to burn down a chunk of the forest...."

Fed-Kun's army
Just once. I just want to see an existence in an Isekai that is as OP to the MC as the MC is to World.

And NOT be the Mc's ally, friend, harem member, or anything that would prevent giving the character a reason to not curbstomp these wish fulfillment protagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread