My Job is Appraiser, but What is The [God Eye]? Living Freely with The World's Greatest Elementary Level Job - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
well it is as cliche as it get so far, the whole class got summoned and the MC being seen as "trash class" and got kick out even though it is OP and of course, he send to really high level area so he can easy rank up.
but let see how it go from here

Dex-chan lover
>mid story
>mid beginning
>mid art
>mid tropes
>mid development

Last edited:
Supporter
Always happy to see someone contribute to the manga community and I'd be all too happy to continue reading. My one piece of advice would be to find another font to use for speech bubbles. You can google "Scanlator School fonts" for a ton of options. If you just want the name of one, I'd recommend Anime Ace 2, as it's a fairly neutral font that works for most spoken text and I think we're quite used to it on the site. I wish you good luck in the scanlator world and hope you enjoy it here

Dex-chan lover
I became OP in another world with God’s eye, but I suffer extreme bowel movements.

If he falls he dies, his defensive stats are base and well smoosh

Dex-chan lover
Why would you so obviously get rid of the classmate like that? Why would the hero, or the other students, or the teacher, now trust or wish to help you?
Though this usually involves the kingdom now using slave magic on the others.

Dex-chan lover
Always happy to see someone contribute to the manga community and I'd be all too happy to continue reading. My one piece of advice would be to find another font to use for speech bubbles. You can google "Scanlator School fonts" for a ton of options. If you just want the name of one, I'd recommend Anime Ace 2, as it's a fairly neutral font that works for most spoken text and I think we're quite used to it on the site. I wish you good luck in the scanlator world and hope you enjoy it here
I don't think the font is bad, I have seen worse. But like you said, there are probably better options.

Users who are viewing this thread