My Job is Appraiser, but What is The [God Eye]? Living Freely with The World's Greatest Elementary Level Job - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

after the effects ended, the MC ran for another hour. sure. I truly believe authors have a fear of creating good stories outside of big cities, big mansions, and wealthy people.

Dex-chan lover
after the effects ended, the MC ran for another hour. sure. I truly believe authors have a fear of creating good stories outside of big cities, big mansions, and wealthy people.
I don't find any big issues with that line, unless he meant he was still being chased that whole time. I took it as he escaped the monsters during the effect, than kept running for another hour to get to the settlement and get further away from fear but not a threat. Probably should have reactivated the effect anyway, but seems he lost most of the fruit.

Dex-chan lover
"Hello, I'm Creepy Jealous Knight 1. I will either be your new best friend, or hate-filled rival who sees you as usurping his closeness with the big titty lord. I'm probably the later, so now I'll kill you but try and make it look like an accident."

I like the leader of this city talking with him and listening.

Dex-chan lover
That knight is probably her brother, otherwise he wouldn’t have been allowed to just walk into the room without knocking
"Hello, I am Creepy Siscon Knight. I loathe any man who gets overly friendly with my sister. I will either come to accept you, or try to ruin your relationship. Probably the latter. Please go down these steps ahead of me. I promise you will reach the bottom of the stairs quickly. "

Dex-chan lover
I don't find any big issues with that line, unless he meant he was still being chased that whole time. I took it as he escaped the monsters during the effect, than kept running for another hour to get to the settlement and get further away from fear but not a threat. Probably should have reactivated the effect anyway, but seems he lost most of the fruit.
I full heartedly agree with you, however if Aaranaii_'s comment was about the MC full on "running" for a full hour then I can understand their perspective.
The MC is from modern Japan, not a country or time period where running at full speed for long distances and/or time periods is/are common or necessary. Even in the distant past when people had to walk everywhere (or go by horse and/or cart) they didn't RUN the entire time.
Jogging would be more believable as it is slower and more sustainable than running or sprinting, but if he attempted to fully run for an entire hour for what is likely the first time in his life, even the adrenaline from fear wouldn't have been able to sustain the pace for very long.

Supporter
Couldn't help myself, sorry not sorry...
ALOT.png

Contributor
Not increasing his level before leaving the forrest will bite him back... well it normally would.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"You bastard, where did you come from?"

Was that meant to be an insulting greeting, or was it more like "Thou varlet! Whence didst thou come?"

That is, very informal and familiar form, but not actually a challenge to his parentage.

Users who are viewing this thread