My Lady, Please Become My Heroine! (Promo) - Oneshot

Wait isn't there like 100 chapters in the link attached as the raws? Or is the webnovel just at the same place as this oneshot?

Banned
So kinda like "Duke's Maid" but the MC and the novel character are both female :p neat. I feel bad for Claire :(

Dex-chan lover
Why do none of you scanlators doing webtoons understand what "oneshot" means?

Double-page supporter
HER SMILE IS FREAKY WTF , she looks like a dog trying to smile awkwardly

I would say it's more similar to this: https://mangadex.org/title/39796/i-was-reincarnated-and-now-i-m-a-maid
since there she's also a maid working for a future villainess.

Also, her worrying about student loans is such a mood lol

Dex-chan lover
@Byonbyon
Don't listen to those hacks. :3
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-villainous-daughters-butler-i-raised-her-to-be-very-cute/
Is where it is at. Though to be fair, he kind of digs his way into becoming the MC, but in that kind of "the perfect hardworking genius butler romance target"

It is quite amusing.

Dex-chan lover
I actually really like the art. It reminds me a little of Houseki no Kuni, for some reason. Also that transition from her past life into her current one is neat! I hope this gets a full adaptation with the same artist...

Aggregator gang
Im really glad this is promotional instead of just a one-shot but sad it's just promotional

And I'm so glad that the novel she was reading was isekai cause it seems original

Dex-chan lover
This kinda similar to the duke's maid.. But looks like I will like this better because yuri potential!!..>\\\<.well I hope so.....or maybe not because there is a guy in thw cover... But still hoping though.

Dang I hope this become a series, and not just end with a oneshot/promotional....*crossed fingers *.

Thank you soooooo much for the translations!! I'm rooting for more from this one. ❤😇

I'm sorry but Claire scared me on the pannel where she's all kirakira-sumailu-desu~ 😂

lol i thought i was the only one who get uncomfortable with the lady's smile 😆

It’s scary👁👁
Anyway, I don’t get it 🤣 i know it’s a promo but maybe the selected scenes could be better

Users who are viewing this thread