My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 21

I'm not ready to get off the Chunyoung ship yet

But Dan-I makes some good points. Chunyoung is not the most socially adept, and will probably never guess that his statement from back then had such a big affect on their relationship. A friendship of convenience can be quite toxic as Dan-I mentions, since she could never be real with him in case he decided she was too much effort. But this issue is tearing their friendship apart as is, she might as well tell him and get her own shots in lol

Thanks for the translations

Dex-chan lover
Yes. Yes she is stupid. But its because she still doesn't feel ingrained in the world. She still feels like am outsider sssoo SOMEONE TELL HER SHE CAN'T GO BACK OR SOMETHING. SLAP SOME SENSE INTO HER
Many thanks

So sad to wait a whole month for the chapters...
Well... good luck to all of you on your projects.

Dex-chan lover
For you to take a healthy time off for real life is cool!! Keep on!! Thanks for double update~

Like our dear dan-i, she doesn't feel like it's a real life yet...to any other person she must be insane, but she actually spent more time (a heck a lot of time) in a complete different previous life...and her new one is comical, at best, so it's harder to accept as real, I guess. Good luck to everyone ★

Good luck with school! I'll be looking forward to your return. This is one of my favorite series, so thank you for scanlating! <3

After reading and eventually dropping Oh! Holy, I can say that I wasn't anticipating anything from this story but it did grip me. Thank you for the update and good luck with October.

Supporter
・‥…━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━…‥・
Thank you for all your hard work! Good luck with all your deadlines!!!
☆+゚*。:゚+High(→㉨←)ハ(→㉨←)Five!+゚*。:゚+☆​

Fed-Kun's army
ksfdjfkldsa hiatus... [dies] thank you for all your translations, good luck to all of you this very busy october!!! and thanks for the double release!!

dan-i they do like you as friends you silly girl lmao oh my god. i know she feels out of her depth bc it's not her world or whatever but THEY CLEARLY DO LIKE YOU!!! AS FRIENDS AT THE VERY LEAST!!! THEY HANG OUT WITH YOU EVEN OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL oh my god someone help this poor misled girl

Dex-chan lover
are you really serious dan-i~~~~

good luck translatorsss we are cheering for you

She doesnt want to get attached. Because maybe one day she'll go back to her world. I'll be doing the same thing if I were her. By the way, i love chunyoung.

I understand but nooooOooOOO! lol Thanks for the translations can't wait for it to be continued :D

Aggregator gang
They all need to sit down and actually communicate their problems to each other yeesh

@LaDeeDah "So yeah, I don't want to actually get close to any of you or acknowledge you as real friends because I'm pretty sure I'm inside a novel and I'm afraid that if I'm happy about it you'll disappear." Yeah, sounds like something that they can discuss. :p

Okay, maybe it's not 'afraid they'll disappear' but afraid everything will go back to normal, and the people she'd grown close to would effectively be gone.

Users who are viewing this thread