My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 32

So.... When is a kind soul going to translate the actual novel? Will "settle"* for an official English release of the novel.

*- not really settling though because Korea is super serious about the copyright of its IPs so its RARE that a KR novel has a completed fan translation. 😬😬

omggg thank you so much for the mass releaseee i love youuuuuuu

its kinda like another set of the four heavenly kings in her new class haha
blonde american transfer guy's probably gonna be all over her (haha she's growing a harem) but dude i cant tell with the set of twins..

Group Leader
hm...what's with the new group of characters? and why did the twins look at her like that? at first i thought they were reincarnators too and felt bad dan-i had to say that embarrassing middle school name, but now idk because THEY HAD ALL THE SPARKLES AND FLOWERS WHEN THEY INTRODUCED THEMSELVES LMAO

edit: anyone have any spoilers about these new people? i'm dying to know 👀

"she's not someone who's not friendly" "talking to her new friends", they really have always seem her in a different light, huh? lol

Poor girl now just wants to live peacefully with her friends but now it looks like she's been pulled into a spin-off series or something ☹

Though I do wonder what's gonna make all these characters special other than the bit that's already been mentioned, of course, looking forward to it!

Dex-chan lover
i can't help but wonder if there will be an upcoming "incident" or smth where the two groups (four heavenly kings + yeoryoung vs. these new HS kids) fight over dan-i..... i really wanna see it 🤣 i can't help but desire for more drama. thank you to WW for the mass update!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are the best!!!!

Are those new 4 characters in Dan-I class also characters from another Inso novel? Can't wait to see when the two groups met.

I did look at future chapters and saw that the new kid that sits next to her
is strong for his pretty visuals. He's got some moves 😂.

Been a while since I've looked at the raws cant remember the rest of the new characters. But
I hated how the season ended, worst cliff hanger 😭

Group Leader
I can’t believe she still hasn’t realised that she’s the main character of these novels 😂

all these sweet moments that build up the relationship of MC and AC boy, but according to spoilers in forums, she ends up with silverhead guy. RIOT.

Oooooo~! I wonder how if the two groups from the different novels will meet and how they'll react to one another?!!!!! Suuuuuper stoooooked!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread