My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 32

I said this in a previous chapter but I dont know if anyone will see it so im typing it again here:
just a question, if Dan-i ever had kids with one of the boys from this world, would that child experience the same thing? or would he/she be an existence that genuinely belongs there and also become something that truly connects Dan-i to their world.

@Yourredhead I thought earlier chapters basically said every school has the same drama setup with 4 heavenly Kings in each. With only one exception mentioned so far.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao but if she makes new friends won't you guys feel jealous??? you definitely will, won't you??? aaaah even when she's not there they think of her... it's cute. those twins tho, potential normie friends???? i feel like they pitied her because she looked so uncomfortable at the attention, which makes them nice in my book

thank you very much for the update~

Dex-chan lover
Ohno; a fight is about to break out between story-A and story-B. Who will win? Well mobs can just stay out of it

Edit: thanks for the update!

Although so many chapters have passed, I still don't know why the name of the school is so cringy. Does anyone know what it means?

Istg this is so funny and cute and serious at the same time I'm switching from my frowning face to my "Omg so cute" one to the "lmao" one more than I have done so last week.

And I see Dan-i continues to expand her harem doesn't she?? 😂

This comic never ceases to surprise, I was NOT expecting new characters so fast so soon. I really don't know what's going to happen next.

Users who are viewing this thread