My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Dan-i:
I've created a monster, cuz nobody wants to see ruda no more, they want yeoryoung, she's chopped liver! Well if you want yeoryoung, this is what I'll give ya. A little bit of speed, mixed with a hard hit or-

Fed-Kun's army
HAHAH when yeoryeong stormed in and Jiho was like is she finally gonna kill me? He definitely heard boss music playing

I think the author just cracked up because Dan I just outdid herself every time with more funny moments!

After 3 years of grinding her [Main Character Taming] skill has finally levelled up to [Main Character Seduction]

I laugh so hard. Oh my god, i just can't .... 🤣 how could five of them cooperate together and becoming partner in crimes?

Ajahaha lololol beware blonde boy, there are four papa bears and a ferocious mama bear 😂😂😂

Aggregator gang
@vangoz I think so too!!
She said it a while ago that her hair color was getting lighter as she entered this world. Also now there are a bunch of new characters with weird hair and eyes colors.

I’m so happy to be able to laugh after all those sad chapters bhahahah

It’s the whole “no one has ever treated me like this before” situation again lmaoo

Group Leader
oh god,I cracked up when Ji ho said "is she finally going to kill me."

it's so funny when the one who look weird act the sanest out of them all. I think he even more sane than dan i

Users who are viewing this thread