My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 36

Thank you for the translations~๐Ÿฅฐโ™ฅ๏ธ
can't wait to see the 1-8 class stage play on the season 2 cause it was so hilarious, i mean if the author going to put it into the manhwa๐Ÿฅบ

I love this story but the story she's stuck in is almost pure trash and gold at the same time.

Fed-Kun's army
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Aggregator gang
Whoop there he goes ๐Ÿ˜‚ She really ended with 4 more heavenly kings +1 pretty boy(?) lol
Thank you so much for the chapters!

Fed-Kun's army
@Reyven yupp. I really think it should embrace it's trash side more, be even more over the top with it's storyline. Nothing funnier than going full kdrama

Fed-Kun's army
This has taken such a ridiculous turn after she started high school!!!!!
Not that I don't love it though XD
But the story feels like it's lost all direction!
This feels a bit like KDrama World.... I wonder if a bunch of different novels are starting to get mixed together and it's causing this chaos!?
I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!!!!!!

Mfw they're on the 3rd floor. I hope Ru-Da knows how to roll...

@4sarah1212 To be fair, the story hasn't had much direction the entire time. It's just been interpersonal drama sprinkled with genre tropes the entire time. With Dan-I's comment about her hair getting lighter, I was hoping we would get something interesting like a "main character-fication" where her hair changed an odd color, got lots of sparkles, grew rapidly, etc. as she got used to associating with the main cast.

Fed-Kun's army
@Aereus
I love what's happening now, but that would be fun too! Also, the story had been getting really serious, what with Dan-I possibly disappearing from the world, and now that is completely thrown out the window for the time being. I would have thought there would be at least a tiny bit of closure for that segment before moving onto something new.... That was the direction I had thought we were going in.

Fed-Kun's army
these bitches brazy jhflajslfkuadfn imagine getting a phone call like that in the middle of recess??? and this ken doll over here just jumping outta windows? i woulda moved schools, i cant take stress levels like that...

Users who are viewing this thread